SKU: SGU32X60NC /
Stable and Rigid Spindle Head
Precision Wheel Head
Special Hydrostatic Bearing
Advanced Hydrostatic Lubrication System
1 Stable and Rigid Spindle Head
(1) The spindle runs on precision bearings, assuring maximum spindle stability. It guarantees outstanding accuracy for external and internal diameter grinding and face grinding.
(2)The spindle head swivels +90°~-30°.
(3)The spindle head on the 20 series machines provides variable speed changed by frequency inverter.
(4)The spindle head on the 32 and 42 series is driven by servomotor, providing variable speed.
2 Precision Wheel Head
(1) The grinding wheel spindle is precision machined from high quality alloy steel SNCM-220, normalized, tempered, carburized and sub-zero treated, precision ground and mirror-effect treated. Hardness reaches to over HRC 62°. No deformation, maximum wear resistance and lifetime accuracy are assured.
3. Special Hydrostatic Bearing
(1) The wheel spindle runs by using a special hydrostatic bearing and is especially ideal for precision grinding work. It features high speed, no friction between metals, no heat generation, deformation-free, extra high accuracy and continual use.
4. Advanced Hydrostatic Lubrication System
(1) The slideways of the table and the wheel head are lubricated by an advanced automatic hydrostatical lubrication system. This provides various features, such as extremely smooth movement, added feed accuracy and superior grinding accuracy.
|SPECIFICATIONS||SGU32 x 60NC||SGU42 x 60NC|
|Distance Between Centers||600 mm||600 mm|
|Swivel Over Table||320 mm||420 mm|
|Max.Load of Centers||100 kg||100 kg|
|Max. External Grinding Diameter||280 mm||380 mm|
|Manual Distance||160 mm||160 mm|
|Auto Rapid Advance||40 mm||40 mm|
|Sliding Seat Supplementary Displacement||95 (total 255 mm)||95 (total 255 mm)|
|Min. Setting Unit||0.001 mm||0.001 mm|
|One Turn of Handwheel (graduation)||2 (0.005) mm||2 (0.005) mm|
|NC Feed Range||0~99 mm||0~2 mm|
|O.D x Width x I.D||355 x 50 x 127||355 x 50 x 127|
|Speeds (belt-type) r.p.m||1783||1940|
|Work Spindle Head|
|Swivel Angle||120° (+90° , -30°)||120° (+90° , -30°)|
|Spindle Speeds (variable) .r.p.m||16~450||16~450|
|Max. Load of Spindle (tool holder includer)||35 kg (Max length: 150 mm)||35 kg (Max length: 150 mm)|
|Stroeke||25 mm||25 mm|
|Swivel Angle||-2°, +13°||-2°, +13°|
|Traverse Speed||50 ~ 4000 mm/min||50 ~ 4000 mm/min|
|Auto. Reciprocate Min. Stroke||8 mm||8 mm|
|Feed of One Turn of Handwheel (2-step)||20 mm (2mm)||20 mm (2mm)|
|Wheel Spindel||3.75 kw (4P)||3.75 kw (4P)|
|Workhead Spindle||0.8 kw (Servomotor)||0.8 kw (Servomotor)|
|Hydraulic Pump||0.75 kw (6P)||0.75 kw (6P)|
|Wheel Spindel Lubrication Pump||0.18 kw (2P)||0.18 kw (2P)|
|Coolant Pump||0.18 kw (2P)||0.18 kw (2P)|
|Internal Grinding Spindle||0.75 kw (2P)||0.75 kw (2P)|
|Wheel Spindle Lubricant Tank||12 L||12 L|
|Hydraulic Fluid Tank||65 L||65 L|
|Coolant Tank||100 L||100 L|
|kgs||2600 kgs||2800 kgs|